Reusable canning lids
I'm so excited to try them! Canning all together is going to be another learning experience, but one I'm willing to be challenged by - it can't be any worse than potty training 4 kids, right? Right? *gulp* ; )
Tonight we'll be purchasing our organic seeds for the garden, which will at least make us feel like Spring is somewhere around the corner! (despite the freezing temps, snow & ice on the ground...) Can you tell I love Winter? ; )
I also need to take advantage of these "inside days" and start sewing spring/summer skirts for the girls. So, a material run will be in my near future. I could go nuts in those stores! I already have patterns, so now I have no excuse...
Today is the feast of the apostle who replaced Judas...
St. Matthias, pray for us!

No comments:
Post a Comment