Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is in the air!

Actually the first day of Spring was a bit chilly, while the day after was 71° - stormy off and on (thunder AND lightening), but warm!  I'll take that!  Today brings chilly winds again, but still in the low 60's I believe.

This past weekend was a busy one with a drive for tractor parts and bunnies - yes, we have bunnies!  It was exciting for the kids!  I loved the look on their faces (especially after having to give up their puppy) of pure joy.  We've had them for 3 days now and they seem to be adapting quite well - in fact, after seeing their former abode & feed, I think they went from Motel 6 to the Ritz!  That is, if they think  ; )  We have 2 males: Bugs Bunny & Stephen Jr., and 2 females: Bonnie Bunny & Daisy.  The boys are brown and 5 months old; the girls are white and 3 months old.  Bugs is the most friendly, but also the most hurt... poor little guy came with a quarter size bite/wound on his hind leg we discovered on the way home.  I quickly "doctored" it, and while it seems to be getting better, it still needs some healing.  He is eating, drinking & pooping though, so that makes me feel better.

Bugs & Daisy



They're growing, they're growing!  This has been fun 
for the girls, who planted every one of these seeds...


"Confession heals, confession justifies, confession grants pardon of sin. All hope consists in confession. In confession there is a chance for mercy. Believe it firmly. Do not doubt, do not hesitate, never despair of the mercy of God. Hope and have confidence in confession." ~ St. Isidore of Seville



No comments:

Post a Comment